Traveling somewhere fun soon? If you’re anything like me, you probably won’t even think about packing for your trip until the very last minute. And when that time does come, you’ll stare endlessly into your closet trying to decide where to begin with the whole packing-a-suitcase fiasco. But don’t stress! We’ve put together a checklist of items to ensure your don’t forget a thing.
- A Casual Outfit– Deep-V graphic tees like this one are so trendy this season! Pair it with some denim shorts or a denim skirt for the perfect casual look.
- A Romper- Rompers are the best item to bring on vacation with you. They look like you put maximum effort into your look and they are so comfy!
- A Dressy Outfit- You never know where your vacation will take you, so it’s always a good idea to pack one fancier dress outfit to bring with you, like this one. Jazz it up with some tassel earrings and a cute handbag.
- A Sweater– I know what you’re thinking- a sweater in the middle of summer?! But think about the breeze on the beach at night, it’s pretty chilly! Or if you’re like me, you’ll freeze when you go inside those restaurants that keep their thermostats at subzero temperatures. It can double as a swimsuit cover-up too!
- Swimsuit(s)- Of course you will need a swimsuit! This one is a no-brainer. One piece suits like this one with bright colored stripes are super trendy this summer!
- A Water Bottle- This one seems like a no-brainer. During a long, hot beach trip you’ll definitely need to stay hydrated to feel your best and keep your skin glowing. This one is our absolute favorite because it keeps your drink cool for 24 hours!
- A Beach Bag– You’ll want to bring a bag specifically for the beach, you don’t want the sun, sand, and salt to ruin your purse! One like this tote is the perfect choice and won’t break the bank. Be sure to fill your bag with sunscreen, a water bottle, sunnies, a hat, a towel, and snacks, of course!
Wherever this summer takes you, this checklist should keep you looking fashionable in the season’s latest styles!