Traveling somewhere fun soon? If you’re anything like me, you probably won’t even think about packing for your trip until the very last minute. And when that time does come, you’ll stare endlessly into your closet trying to decide where to begin with the whole packing-a-suitcase fiasco. But don’t stress! We’ve put together a checklist of items to ensure your don’t forget a thing.
- A Casual Outfit– Deep-V graphic tees like this one are so trendy this season! Pair it with some denim shorts or a denim skirt for the perfect casual look.
- A Romper- Rompers are the best item to bring on vacation with you. They look like you put maximum effort into your look and they are so comfy!
- A Dressy Outfit- You never know where your vacation will take you, so it’s always a good idea to pack one fancier dress outfit to bring with you, like this one. Jazz it up with some tassel earrings and a cute handbag.
- A Sweater– I know what you’re thinking- a sweater in the middle of summer?! But think about the breeze on the beach at night, it’s pretty chilly! Or if you’re like me, you’ll freeze when you go inside those restaurants that keep their thermostats at subzero temperatures. It can double as a swimsuit cover-up too!
- Swimsuit(s)- Of course you will need a swimsuit! This one is a no-brainer. One piece suits like this one with bright colored stripes are super trendy this summer!
- A Water Bottle- This one seems like a no-brainer. During a long, hot beach trip you’ll definitely need to stay hydrated to feel your best and keep your skin glowing. This one is our absolute favorite because it keeps your drink cool for 24 hours!
- A Beach Bag– You’ll want to bring a bag specifically for the beach, you don’t want the sun, sand, and salt to ruin your purse! One like this tote is the perfect choice and won’t break the bank. Be sure to fill your bag with sunscreen, a water bottle, sunnies, a hat, a towel, and snacks, of course!
Wherever this summer takes you, this checklist should keep you looking fashionable in the season’s latest styles!
Summer is finally in full effect! Are you as ready for pool days, snow cones, bonfires, and sleeping in ‘til noon like we are? Or maybe you’re a #GirlBoss who’s ready to get to work and make money this summer! And who could forget the fun fashion trends that summer brings as well! We love providing you with the trendiest, cutest items, and we just stocked up on some new arrivals that were inspired by celebrities themselves.
One of our favorite VS Angels, Romee Strijd, pulls off a trendy denim dress so effortlessly. To get her look for less, check out our adorable Tied Down In Denim dress, only $48! As Elvis Presley once sang, “look like an angel, walk like an angel, talk like an angel”!
Shay Michelle was ahead of the trends last summer when she wore this striped romper. Get the same look for less by wearing our $54 Off To Sea romper to your next summer gathering!
And who can forget about floral during the summer months? Lea Michele was spotted looking darling in a baby pink floral dress last month at the Music Choice studios. Steal her look with our light pink cold shoulder floral dress, perfect for those days when you want to channel your inner Rachel Berry for only $46.
Just like we keep up with the Kardashians, Kourtney Kardashian is definitely keeping up with the trends this season. While juggling the busy life of being a mother and having a career, she managed to look fabulous in this white romper with small pops of color. It is similar to our Picture Perfect Romper, just $48 and will make you look every bit as picture perfect as Kourtney does!
All Dressed in White
April 18, 2017
Whether or not you want it to be ladies, graduation is just around the corner (literally)! Are you still looking for that perfect graduation dress to wear to your ceremony? Or maybe a cute outfit to wear out to dinner or to a grad party afterwards? Well look no further; Bluetique has got you covered for all of your graduation weekend needs.
- http://shopbluetique.com/cutting-it-close-ivory-dress.html -$38
- http://shopbluetique.com/shine-bright-white-lace-dress.html – $48
- http://shopbluetique.com/thread-lightly-lace-dress.html -$54
- http://shopbluetique.com/walking-in-a-meadow-ivory-romper.html -$54
- http://shopbluetique.com/lace-is-better-blush-dress.html – $56
Not sure what to collect for your Spring/Summer wardrobe? Look no further than our selection of off-the-shoulder tops! So classy yet casual, you will stay cool and look flirty anywhere you go. Shop the link below or visit shopbluetique.com to check out the rest of our selection!!
Recruitment season is finally here! Below are some What-To-Wear tips!
Open House functions are more casual, so to match that, sport these olive shorts or chambray skirt!
Philanthropy or Second functions are a little dressier. These teal and floral rompers would be flawless!
Sisterhood or Third Round functions are step-up from the second round. A detailed dress like this hot pink ruffle dress and yellow floral halter is the perfect fit for that day.
Preference Round is more serious so you will want to wear something a little fancier. This burgundy dress is so flattering!
Bid Day is the most exciting day! A white dress is traditional.
SHOP NOW to find new arrivals along with other recruitment styles!
With school starting right around the corner… we know you love to do some shopping to up your fashion game for new classes 🙂
So…. we have tons of #newarrivals to choose from, and trust me, you don’t want to pass them up!
Olive High-Low Sleeveless Top – $24
Fitted Olive Flare Dress – $26
Taupe Off-The-Shoulder Floral Dress – $48
Yellow Floral Halter Dress – $56
Black Scalloped Halter Dress – $34
Teal High-Neck Shift Dress – $54
Items that aren’t listed are currently in-stores only, but may be posted online soon 🙂
Click Here to shop more of our #newarrivals and back to school beauties!
Joelle Fletcher, Olivia Palermo, and Lauren Bushnell love their off-the-shoulder looks, and they sure look good in them!
Click Here to see our adorable options online <3
Chambray styled outfits seem to be the go-to fashion trend for all celebrities!
Chrissy Teigen & Miranda Kerr
Olivia Palermo & Chrissy Teigen
Checkout these fab items that can help you get the celeb “look”:
Chambray Button-Up Top– $46 Sleeveless Open-Back Top– $18
True Blue Denim Cut-Off Shorts– $46 Light Blue Denim Cut-Off Shorts– $46
Chambray Halter Tie Romper– $36 Denim Off-the-Shoulder Romper– $48
Click here to shop more of our styles! 🙂
Carrie Underwood sure knows how to show her USA spirit!
SHOP NOW to get Carrie’s amazing 4th of July style!