Feelin’ those summer blues? Usually around this time each year the excitement of summer and warm weather has begun to fade. The 4th of July has come and gone and you’ve probably already enjoyed your family vacation if you had one. Not to mention how you can’t step outside without sweating and your hair turning into a frizz fest…..come on mother nature, its getting a bit old!
With back to school not too far out, we’re here to keep you inspired with the cutest clothes and accessories. Our newest arrivals are some of the cutest things we’ve seen in awhile and it’s only going to get better as we get ready for August and back to school!
Lets start out with this jumper. Jumpers that fall mid-calf are about to be all the rave, so be the first to show off the look by pairing it with some heeled booties and bold jewelry!
We also love this top– unique because of the ties on the arms! Wear it with jeans or dress it up with a skirt!
Another top we love…and it’s perfect for those days when you just want to be cozy but still cute. It looks adorable with legging or skinny jeans!
Ever heard of a capsule wardrobe? If not, we’re here to teach you. Simply put, a capsule wardrobe is a complete collection of staple items that will never go out of style. A capsule wardrobe makes it easier to put outfits together, and you can buy additional trendy items to jazz it up more. We’ve made a list of items you’ll want to include in yours!
A Basic Sweater-sweaters are great for every season. Even in the summer, a sweater is great to have for those chilly nights.
Neutral Camis- Camis are a huge staple in my wardrobe! The ones we carry are seamless and so soft!
A good rain jacket– get one in a bold color to add some color to a gloomy day!
Classic Earrings– It’s great to have one or two classic pairs of earrings to add a more dressy look to any outfit.
An Olive Top– Olive can pass as a neutral, so you’d be surprised at how many different colors you can pair it with!
A White Tee– I think this one is self-explanatory. You’ll get so much use out of it!
Jeans– If you have one pair with rips in them and one pair without rips you will be set! Buying a nicer pair that will last you a long time is more cost efficient than always having to buy a new pair each season.
Maxi Dress– Its always nice to have a basic black maxi dress in your closet for last minute occasions that require nicer attire. You’ll look fabulous without even trying!
Are you sick of the same ol’, same ol’? Are you the kind of girl that needs a little variety in her life? We know your type- you’ll try a new coffee every week, you can pull off studs and leather in one outfit and the next wear lace and floral, and one day you’re on Netflix five seasons deep in The Office and the next day you’re rewatching Gossip Girl for the 3rd time. If this sounds like you, you’re probably going to love what we just got in our stores. Our brand new sets are the perfect items to mix and match!
Take our brand new bandana-inspired set for example. When you wear both pieces together, you get an adorable boho-chic look.
Or you can pair the bottoms with a clay or rust colored top (super trendy color for the late summer) for a casual daytime look. Our girl Marissa is rocking this look!
For a fresh look, try pairing the top with a white skirt, white pants, or some white shorts like I did here- perfect for the summer!
Can you believe how fast this summer is flying by?! It’s crazy that the 4th of July is almost here. If it snuck up on you like it snuck up on us, you’re still trying to find the perfect outfit to wear. But don’t worry! We’ve got you covered with so many different items that are sure to make your Instagram followers jealous when you post that #Merica pic!
For a look that’s super cute and festive for the birthday of our nation, try pairing more than one pattern together. This new navy striped dress looks great paired with our star-patterned denim button up tied around the waist. Add a pop of red with some sunnies or fun earrings!
For a more casual look, our girl Kaitlyn is rocking an all-American graphic tee. Pair it with some denim shorts, a hat, and red accessories and you’re sure to wow everyone at your 4th of July gathering!
For a twist on your holiday outfit, try pairing neutrals with a pop of red or blue. We took our brand new black and white romper and added a pop of red with a choker. How cute?!
Traveling somewhere fun soon? If you’re anything like me, you probably won’t even think about packing for your trip until the very last minute. And when that time does come, you’ll stare endlessly into your closet trying to decide where to begin with the whole packing-a-suitcase fiasco. But don’t stress! We’ve put together a checklist of items to ensure your don’t forget a thing.
- A Casual Outfit– Deep-V graphic tees like this one are so trendy this season! Pair it with some denim shorts or a denim skirt for the perfect casual look.
- A Romper- Rompers are the best item to bring on vacation with you. They look like you put maximum effort into your look and they are so comfy!
- A Dressy Outfit- You never know where your vacation will take you, so it’s always a good idea to pack one fancier dress outfit to bring with you, like this one. Jazz it up with some tassel earrings and a cute handbag.
- A Sweater– I know what you’re thinking- a sweater in the middle of summer?! But think about the breeze on the beach at night, it’s pretty chilly! Or if you’re like me, you’ll freeze when you go inside those restaurants that keep their thermostats at subzero temperatures. It can double as a swimsuit cover-up too!
- Swimsuit(s)- Of course you will need a swimsuit! This one is a no-brainer. One piece suits like this one with bright colored stripes are super trendy this summer!
- A Water Bottle- This one seems like a no-brainer. During a long, hot beach trip you’ll definitely need to stay hydrated to feel your best and keep your skin glowing. This one is our absolute favorite because it keeps your drink cool for 24 hours!
- A Beach Bag– You’ll want to bring a bag specifically for the beach, you don’t want the sun, sand, and salt to ruin your purse! One like this tote is the perfect choice and won’t break the bank. Be sure to fill your bag with sunscreen, a water bottle, sunnies, a hat, a towel, and snacks, of course!
Wherever this summer takes you, this checklist should keep you looking fashionable in the season’s latest styles!